"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Thursday, December 07, 2006



One. Think of 10 interesting things about yourself, they've gotta be true.
Two. Think of 5 false things about yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.


1. I own 2 pairs of jeans
2. I own 2 pairs of slippers
3. I own 2 pairs of shoes
4. I own 2 computers
5. I have 2 rabbits
6. I have 2 sisters
7. I bathe 2 times a day
8. I love the no. 2
9. I hate the no. 2
10. I want a hamster, or 2
11. I watched Happy Feet twice
12. I celebrate Xmas (Who doesnt?!)
13. I believe Birthdays are special to others
14. Love is in the air... (haha, I dare you to believe me)
15. Children & Xmas songs are all I listen to nowadays

Haha. TAG your answers please. I hope its not too easy. I'll give you the answers when I'm back.
DAN! (HA!)
Nessa!
MeL!
Stella!
Everybody else!

I'm off to HK in a few hours, so any last min wants, my hp's with me.. Wont ans phone calls/reply msges once I'm in the plane though.
This sucks. I'm down with flu, sorethroat, and a bad headache, and I'm going to be on a plane. Can it get worse?


I'm a runaway kid..

Tell me I'm nuts. Please do. I would really love it if Chip&Dale come running to me.


Posted at 01:50






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-